Constituent Services

Capitol dome

My constituent service staff is available to assist residents of the 17th District who are having difficulties with state agencies. For example, Constituent Service Representatives can help residents resolve their individual problems involving the Department of Revenue, PennDOT, health insurance and utility companies among many others. To submit an inquiry or request for assistance, please fill out the form below.

Form will include name, address, phone number, email address and brief description of the issue.

If you want to speak to my staff directly, please contact Judy Trombetta at or 610-768-4200.

  1. (required)
  2. (required)
  3. (required)
  4. (required)
  5. (required)
  6. (required)
  7. (valid email required)
  8. Captcha

cforms contact form by delicious:days

Last updated: June 10, 2016 at 13:09 pm